DIY 1920’s SHAVE BUTTER
Inspired by My Momma Tried’s “Speakeasy” candle, I’ve spent the last week of my life, playing the Mad Scientist, blending recipes, so I could give you the best of the best all natural DIY shave butter. Say goodbye to harsh chemicals and hello to smooth supple skin.
LETS GET STARTED!
DIY 1920’s Shave Butter
* 1/2 cup coco butter (melted)
* 1/4 cup almond oil
* 1/4 cup castile Soap
* 1/4 cup honey
* 2tbs warm water.
* 10 drops of your favorite essential oil.
* 16 oz bowl with lid
* In a glass measuring cup, melt the coco butter. About 1 minute in the microwave.
* Add almond oil, essential oil, honey and Castile Soap to the coco butter mixture.
Slowly and carefully mix the ingredients together. We don’t want it to get foamy, yet.
* Pour the oil and soap mixture into your 16 oz bowl and then add the water.
* Carefully combine well.
Use as you would any normal shaving cream. This shave butter stores for up to 2 months in a container with a lid.